- With many years of experience in the design and construction industries we understand the importance of planning to create a holistic view for our projects. From space planning, trends, analysis, implementing clients and developers briefs and perspectives to ensure a comprehensive result is achieved for our projects.
- Following or planning stage, the concept stage is established with a strong emphasis on all areas of design intent, philosophy, ensuring client briefing is firmly understood and customised for all areas of the interior and exterior for the project. The concept stage is important as this enables our clients to have a firm understanding of the overall look and feel have created for their project based on their brief.
- Design development stage ensures all areas of planning and concept stages are implemented and achievable which involves finalising design direction with clients, architect /building designer and nominated builder.
MATERIALS, FINISHES / FF&E SELECTIONS
- Following initial material selections presented in the concept stage the overall aesthetic is now achieved by selection of final materials, finishes, pc items / appliances, lighting, window coverings and furniture selection prior to detailed documentation commencement.
- With vast experience in commercial and residential services our high level of detailed documentation for joinery, space planning, electrical / reflected ceiling plans, flooring and furniture layout, wireframes / 3D visuals and in-depth specification sheets aides greatly in the tender and construction process. Our strong reputation in the design and construction industry ensures our clients are provided with professional quality workmanship from our builders, joiners and contractors on all our projects. We work directly with all trades during construction to ensure our projects are delivered to the highest standard, on time and on budget providing our clients peace of mind throughout the building process.
OUR SERVICES IN BRIEF:
- Planning – collaborating with Clients, Architects, Developers, Builders
- Concept Designs – initial design intent and overall aesthetic of project
- Design Development – implementing planning and concept stages
- Materials, Finishes / FF&E, PC items, appliances selections covering all areas of interior and exterior selections
- Detailed Documentation – providing high level and in-depth documentation aiding in the tender and construction process
- Project managing throughout project from construction to completion